[linux-cifs-client] Kerberos required?.

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 04:27:50 MST 2010

Thanks for taking care, but I've installed MIT krb already from
source. It's generally a good idea to have that installed, do I did.

By the way, I was looking for the cifsdinotify process, not finding
it. I read somewhere that inotify for cifs
has been disabled. Too unstable/unreliable. Ok, but are there plans to
enable it again??

Stef Bon