[linux-cifs-client] linux-cifs-client at lists.samba.org is moving to linux-cifs at vger.kernel.org

Jeff Layton jlayton at samba.org
Sat Jun 5 04:50:23 MDT 2010

If you're receiving this email then you are likely a subscriber of
linux-cifs-client at lists.samba.org. Please read on to make sure that you
continue to receive emails for this list.

WHAT IS CHANGING AND WHY:
spam filtering, nearly unlimited bandwidth and an open posting policy
for non-subscribers.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
--------------------
If you wish to remain a subscriber of the list. You should immediately
subscribe to the new list. Details of how to do that are here:

    http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-cifs

Please subscribe to the new list within 14 days (by June 19th, 2010).

SENDING POSTS DURING THE INTERIM:
--------------------------------
Forwarding between the two lists won't work correctly, and I don't have
a lot of incentive to make it do so. In the interim, it's probably best
to send messages to both lists.

On June 19th, 2010, we will begin blocking posts to the old list from
subscribers. At that point it should be sufficient to just send to the
new list.

Please forward questions or concerns to me and I'll try to make sure
they are addressed. I'll be sending another reminder in 7 days or so.

--
Jeff Layton <jlayton at samba.org>