[linux-cifs-client] Obsolete config in kernel source (CIFS_QUOTA)

Christoph Egger siccegge at stud.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Feb 3 09:30:33 MST 2010

Hi all!

	As part of the VAMOS[0] research project at the University of
Erlangen we're checking referential integrity between kernel KConfig
options and in-code Conditional blocks.

	The CIFS Quota module seems to be a bit larger than the other
unreachable code blocks I've come acros recently. Is the KConfig Item
simply missing here? If not maybe the unreachable code should be
removed from the kernel tree?

	Please keep me informed of this patch getting confirmed /
merged so we can keep track of it.

Regards

	Christoph Egger

[0] http://vamos1.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/