[linux-cifs-client] how can i write test which check performance of SMB command

Limor Hevroni Limor.Hevroni at exanet.com
Thu Mar 5 17:26:25 GMT 2009

Hi,

I want to activate a test which intend to measure the performance of
each/a large set  of the SMB commands, sub commands from CIFS client.

I am UNIX oriented and I have no clue how can this be done. I do not
want to activate set of operations at once, but a repeated single
operation, in order to measure its performance.

I'll be more than happy to get a response on that.

10x, limor.