[linux-cifs-client] CIFS VFS Test results with various test suites

Suresh Jayaraman sjayaraman at suse.de
Tue Jun 16 10:54:50 GMT 2009

Hi Steve and all,

The CIFS VFS test results presented here seems quite out-of-date:
http://linux-cifs.samba.org/cifs/cifs_testing.html

These results would help us track regressions, know the expected
behaviour etc. Would it be nice to perform these tests regularly and
keep the page updated?

I can pickup some of these tests and send the results periodically (say
every month/bimonthly or release-wise). But, I may not have access to
all the testing tools or time. Shall we share this effort with
interested folks and try to keep this updated?  Thoughts? Takers?

Suresh Jayaraman