[linux-cifs-client] Megabass rods & reel for sale

Eddie megabass_sell at pchome.com.tw
Tue Jan 27 11:17:52 GMT 2009

Dear all ,

I'm Eddie Li .

I've some rods and reels to sell on eBay.

You could check the item as below if you're interested in my auctions on eBay.

Please don't hesitate to ask me  if you have any question...............

Have a nice day.

Thanks ,
Eddie Li

If you don't wanna receive this eMail, please let me know.
I'll remove your eMail address from the list.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Please check==> http://shop.ebay.com.my/merchant/ionoi

Megabass ito F4-64TX 6'4 V-Flat SP used rod sale No Res
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260352634889
$0.01 ( Low Starting Price - No Reserve Price )

Megabass F4-59TX 5'9" Tomahawk used rod sale Rapid Shot
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260352630815&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016
USD$189.00

Megabass ito F6-67X 6'7" ICBM used rod for sale
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260352631050&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016
USD$199.00

Jackall Poison C-64ML AB used rod for sale Megabass ito
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260352631029&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016
USD$229.00

Megabass ito Alphas-ito 103L-Ai used Casting Reel sale
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260352631007&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016
USD$269.00

TD-AEGIS 2004C used reel for sale lighter then TD-ito
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260352630982&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016
USD$279.00

Megabass itoXi'ze TD-ito 103M used reel for sale
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260352630960&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016
USD$339.00

Megabass ito F5 1/2-68Xti Diablo used rod for sale
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260352630946&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016
USD$349.00

Daiwa i'ze TD-Z 103HL Type R+ used Left handle reel ito
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260352630927&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016
USD$349.00

EverGreen TMJC-70XH 7'0" Amazon Flip used rod for sale
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260352630902&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016
USD$389.00

EverGreen Temujin TXFC-66MR 6'6" Steed used rod sale
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260352630891&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016
USD$389.00

Team Daiwa BA-LTD 601MLFS-02 Ingram 6'0" New rod sale
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260352630877&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016
USD$419.00

Megabass F7-74DG 7'4" Orochi Destruction used rod sale
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260352630858&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016
USD$439.00

Megabass F7-69DG 6'9" Orochi Meohisto used rod sale
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260352630838&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016
USD$449.00

Please check==> http://shop.ebay.com.my/merchant/ionoi

You could check my other items :