[linux-cifs-client] pull request for jlayton's cifs.git tree

Jeff Layton jlayton at redhat.com
Thu Sep 25 18:48:38 GMT 2008

Another day, another pull request :)

Nothing too earth shattering here...

The second patch cleans up a bad merge from a patch that was merged
yesterday. The third patch has been changed to do a QPathInfo before
trying to set the delete_on_close bit. I did that work before I got
your email with the info on the delete_on_close bit, so it may not be
quite right yet.

I think the first two patches are ready to go in ASAP. Comments are
welcome on the last three...

--------------[snip]--------------

The following changes since commit dfd15c46a6c2cafb006183c0c14f07e59eee4ac0:
  Jeff Layton (1):
        cifs: explicitly revoke SPNEGO key after session setup

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.samba.org/jlayton/cifs.git cifs-next

Jeff Layton (5):
      cifs: no need to use rcu_assign_pointer on immutable keys
      cifs: update DOS attributes in cifsInode if we successfully changed them
      cifs: undo changes in cifs_rename_pending_delete if it errors out
      cifs: clean up error handling in cifs_unlink
      cifs: make cifs_rename handle -EACCES errors

 fs/cifs/cifs_spnego.c |    2 +-
 fs/cifs/dns_resolve.c |    2 +-