[linux-cifs-client] review 5, was Re: projected date for mount.cifs to support DFS junction points

Christoph Hellwig hch at infradead.org
Sat Mar 8 18:43:45 GMT 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 02:25:50PM -0600, Steve French wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Christoph Hellwig <hch at infradead.org> wrote:
> > If you like these kind of consolidation patches here's another one:
>
> Merged into cifs-2.6.git tree

Okay, now that we have the basic consolidation in can I get you to
review force_uid_gid paramter to cifs_unix_info_to_inode?  It seems
more than fishy to me to ignore the CIFS_MOUNT_OVERR_{UID,GID} options
in cifs_get_inode_info_unix but not in posix_fill_in_inode.  This
seems more like a missed propagation of changes for a newly added
feature to me.  If not it should at least get some documentation.