[linux-cifs-client] updated CIFS code in RHEL5 test kernels

Jeff Layton jlayton at redhat.com
Tue Jul 29 19:29:04 GMT 2008

I think I've got the problems with the RHEL5 DFS code straightened out.
I've built a set of test kernels and put them on my RH people page:

     http://people.redhat.com/jlayton

Kerberos support is also enabled. You will of course need a fairly recent
cifs.upcall program configured on the machine.

I'd greatly appreciate some help in testing these kernels. This kernel
has a lot of patches and I'd like to make sure I squash as many regressions
as possible before release.

Cheers,