[linux-cifs-client] Re: Most recent patch "[CIFS] mount of IPC$ breaks with iget patch": cFYI() needs a correction

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 02:42:06 GMT 2008

Thanks for spotting the typo.   It was a good reminder that even very
trivial changes to trivial fixes have to be tested before being
checked into test trees.

I have updated the cifs-2.6.git tree.  Plan to request a merge to
upstream by the weekend, but was debating whether the changes to add
"lookup intent support" (to do lookup and open of pipes in lookup
since you can't do QueryPathInfo on them) for this special case before
2.6.27 goes out.

I also want to see if I can get my Windows95 test image working to try
to see how current CIFS does against that.

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 7:55 PM, Günter Kukkukk <linux at kukkukk.com> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> line 653
>    cFYI(1, ("rc %d getting root inode"));
>
> is missing 'rc' as a passed parm.
> Should be corrected to:
>    cFYI(1, ("rc %d getting root inode",rc));
>
> Cheers, Günter

Steve