[linux-cifs-client] setattr inode.c patch series

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 04:34:32 GMT 2008

In merging your patch

" Rename CIFSSMBSetFileTimes to CIFSSMBSetFileInfo and add PID arg"

"The new name is more clear since this is also used to set file
attributes. We'll need the pid_of_opener arg so that we can
pass in filehandles of other pids and spare ourselves an open
call."

I noticed that you changed the calling convention - and adding pid
of opener as a parm - but you aren't using the pid of the opener
fs/cifs/misc.c already set it as follows:

        buffer->Pid = cpu_to_le16((__u16)current->tgid);
        buffer->PidHigh = cpu_to_le16((__u16)(current->tgid >> 16));

Steve