[linux-cifs-client][patch] clean up entries in global oplock queue ifany for a tcon about to be freed

Suresh Jayaraman sjayaraman at suse.de
Wed Apr 9 14:46:43 GMT 2008

Shirish Pargaonkar wrote:
> If a tcon is being freed in call tconInfoFree, clean up any entries that may
> exist in global oplock queue as the tcon structure hanging off of those entries
> will be invalid and can cause oops while accesing any elements in the
> tcon structure.

This patch looks fine. I was wondering whether there are any other
situations which would also require this cleanup, for example disconnect
tree, user logoff etc.. However, we seem to follow the same path in
every case.

Does anyone see something wrong? or any objections/comments? Steve?

Suresh Jayaraman