[linux-cifs-client] cifs mount shows echoed two-deep false directory path

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 21:54:09 GMT 2008

Thanks for trying to reproduce the problem, Jeff.  It's too bad it isn't
easy to nail down the pre-conditions.  There was one other person
on here at late February with the exact same problem.
Maybe I'll try asking him if the problem was resolved.

A support call might be the way to go, but at this point
I wonder if I can live with the weird and deep mount points and
then fix the apache config later when the problem goes away
(likely with a kernel update).  When the time is appropriate
for us, I'll try an older kernel and see what happens.

Thanks again for the follow up...