[linux-cifs-client] cifs_mount failed w/return code = -11

Remigiusz Stachura remigiusz.stachura at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 08:43:33 GMT 2007

HI,
I am using debian etch 64 bit with cifs client with cifs 1.45,
2.6-18-5 standard kernel.
My debian client connects to Windows server 2003 SP1.
I am experiencing cifs_mount error -11 and after such error there is
imposible to mount windows shares until killing cifsd process.
Netstat shows all the time there is established connection to Windows
serwer, port 445.
What is the reason of such error and is it possible to reset such connection?

Thank for advice
R.S.