[linux-cifs-client] CIFS / Linux 2.4 and arm

Schultz, Dale C. D.Schultz at telesat.ca
Thu May 31 18:40:12 GMT 2007

Hi Yehuda:
I saw this post and was wondering if you had a chance to look at what
could be wrong with compiling on 2.4 kernels?  I tried version CIFS
1.48a, no luck.

I currently have CIFS 1.45 running but seem to have an issue when
umount/mount against a particular Windows 2003 server, but not all of
them.  My 2.6 kernel system with CIFS 1.43 umount/mount fine though.
Thanks.
Dale