[linux-cifs-client] For Your Urgent Attention Please!

Frank Kyari frank_kyari at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 28 17:39:31 GMT 2007

ATTN:
We act as solicitors and our services have been
retained by Sir Ian Wood now late here in after
referred to as our client.On behalf of late Ian
Wood, I write to notify you that my late client
made you a beneficiary to the bequest sum of £1.5million(One million Five hundred thousand Great Britain Pounds) in the codicil to his will and last testament.

Your were recommended by his mentor in U.A.E. Sir Ian Wood
died on 8th day February 2005 after a brief
illness at the age of 65. Until his death he was
director to several oil and gas Companies. He had a
sojourn in the United States of America and so many other countries before he came to ConocoPhillips an oil , Gas Exploration and Production Company based in United Kingdom. He was a knight in the Church and belonged to several Non-governmental and Scientific organizations. He was also great philanthropist and a Paul Harris Fellow of the Rotary Club International.

This bequest is to support his activities,humanitarian
services and help to the less-privileged. In
accordance with our inheritance laws you are required
to apply for claims through this law firm to Bank Giro
United Kingdom, where this fund was deposited. We are
perfecting arrangements to complete the transfer of
this inheritance to you.
You are required to forward the following details of
yours; full names,address, occupation, age, phone and
fax numbers for  verification and re-confirmation.
Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter
immediately. Congratulations!

Kind Regards

Frank Kyari

Frank_kyar at yahoo.co.uk