[linux-cifs-client] Attn:SirMadam

sgt willy infoagent05 at yahoo.com.hk
Fri Mar 16 08:29:47 GMT 2007

Good Day.
I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your
assistance. My name is Sgt Williams , I am in the
Engineering military unit here in Ba'qubah in Iraq,we
have about $20 Million US dollars that we want to move
out of the country. My partners and I need a good
partner someone we can trust. It is oil money and
legal.
We have made arrangements with a Diplomatic courier
service that will move the funds out of Iraq as a
family treasure. The most important thing is that can
we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your
20% out and keep our own 80%. Your own part of this
deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be
sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.If you are
interested I will furnish you with
more details. But the whole process is simple and we
must keep a low profile at all times. I look forward
to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in
advance as I anticipate your co-operation.get back to
me in this my pesonal email:sgt_williams05 at yahoo.com.hk
Waiting for your urgent response
Regards,
Sgt. Williams.