[linux-cifs-client] re: test fix for rename oops

Alan Tyson atyson at hp.com
Fri Mar 31 14:39:13 GMT 2006

Steve,

Thanks very much for the patch.  There was a typo in it: "dentry" should
have been "direntry".  I've tested this using SLES9 and also FC5 as my
base and the OOPS is fixed as far as I can tell.  However, I'm now
getting occasional client hangs when I run two occurrences of the test
on the same client simultaneously.  I'll need a few days to look at this
in detail and will report back next week.

Thank you,
Alan.