[linux-cifs-client] smb_/get length/writepage/add_request/errno: class ERRHRD problems

giwrgos giorger at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 09:37:49 GMT 2006

Hi.
What I am confronting with is these problems

1)smb_get_length: Invalid NBT packet
2)smb_writepage_sync: failed write
3)smb_add_request:....timed out
4)smb_errno: class ERRHRD

To be more specific.
PC 1: WinXP, receives Internet Connection and shares it to PC 2
PC 2: Debian, Samba 3.0.22, Torrentflux

The working status is the following. PC2 has a web interface with
torrentflux something like
a torrent client and it downloads by saving data into a hard disk which
exists in the PC1. So
sometimes ( i noticed that it occurs more often when the download speed
is high) I get a combination
of problems 1 and 2 and a torrent stops downloading. If i kill the
procedure and restart it (the procedure) everything will be fine.

I didnt find out something on what to do, so i would appreciate any help.
Thanx