[linux-cifs-client] Offline Files

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 06:40:44 GMT 2006

I have been searching and asking everywhere, and can find no
information about this. I want to use something like the windows
Offline Files feature, but from my linux clients. I need to specify
specific files or directory trees, and make them cached locally for
use when the server is unavailable, and for changes to be synced when
I reconnect to the server. I have some ideas for faking this, if I
have to, but want to avoid that. Any ideas?

Please CC me, as I am not a member of this list. I will register if CC
requesting is considered bad form here.