[linux-cifs-client] Re: Cifs module for 2.4

Steven French sfrench at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 22 22:09:57 GMT 2006

The version of cifs in the linux-converged-for-old-kernels branch in samba
svn at least builds on 2.4.33 but I am having trouble installing a 2.4
kernel (all of my systems are 2.6)

There are probably a few things missing from the backport - but it is
pretty close, and it is current cifs (version 1.45).

Steve French
Senior Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center - IBM Austin
phone: 512-838-2294
email: sfrench at-sign us dot ibm dot com

"Yehuda Sadeh Weinraub" <Yehuda.Sadeh at expand.com> wrote on 08/22/2006
03:16:19 PM: