[linux-cifs-client] CIFS Files List Problems

Wagner, Chris (GEAE, CBTS) chris.wagner at ae.ge.com
Thu Apr 20 02:48:20 GMT 2006

That's not right.  U shouldn't have to have NIS on the Linux side.  NFS
is a blind, deaf, dumb, and stateless protocol.  U should only have to
mount it and the filesystem permissions should take over.  Maybe u
didn't set the file permissions right on the NT side.  U could always
have the NT box be the mounter instead of the mountee.

--
Chris Wagner
CBTS
Chris.Wagner at ae.ge.com