[linux-cifs-client] Guess login option BROKEN in Samba 3.0.22? (Fedore Core 5)

eflorac at intellique.com eflorac at intellique.com
Tue Apr 11 16:03:24 GMT 2006

> But can you tell me, is the new Samba broken? What is going on? Is
> this a known problem? Is anyone working on it?

I don't think the new samba to be broken, though I rarely use guest access
I may have missed the problem. However, Fedora has a long track of big
annoying bugs and incompatibilities... FC1 sucked wind, FC2 sucked rocks,
FC3 and FC4 looked nearly usable but I wouldn't be that surprised if it
appeared that FC5 ...indeed plain sucks :)