[linux-cifs-client] Re: Fw: cifsoplockd oops in 2.6.13.4

Ian Berry iberry at raxnet.net
Thu Oct 27 03:44:05 GMT 2005

Steven French wrote:
> I am interested in exploring this bug more (I want to take a look at
> that location in objdump and see if it is oopsing on a null page in the
> mapping or not) - and I would like it if you could open a bugzilla entry
> (bugzilla.samba.org or against the osdl kernel bugzilla) so we don't
> lose this issue - even if it turns out to not be a cifs problem.

Thanks for your interest in this bug, I really appreciate it. This one
is going to be interesting on my side to debug since the these problems
are actually occurring on customer servers that are maintained by me. I
do not think it will be a problem coordinating with them though.
Otherwise, I am more than willing to set this up in a lab environment
using the same software.

Let me know what I can do to get you an objdump, I have not played with
it before. I submitted bug#3219 to the Samba bugzilla so this can be
tracked further.

Thanks again,

Ian