[linux-cifs-client] Re: Some problems with linux-cifs

Naidu Bollineni naidu at kazeon.com
Thu May 5 00:14:01 GMT 2005

How can I see long names of the files from server? Even though Flags2
says client is not bound by the 8.3 notation, the server that has about
5K files is returning them in 8.3 format. I would like to see the real
names, otherwise, it is difficult to correlate the real names to the
mapped/mangled names.

Naidu Bollineni

Senior Member Technical Staff

Kazeon Systems