[linux-cifs-client] Re: Some problems with linux-cifs

Steven French sfrench at us.ibm.com
Wed May 4 19:05:06 GMT 2005

Looks like the svn web service on samba.org is down, so I moved those links
over to gitweb on kernel.org

I have not been able to track down two of the broken links (to conference
presentations), but since they were a couple years old I removed them and
will replace with newer information later.

Otherwise the others have been fixed on the main page.

Steve French
Senior Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center - IBM Austin
phone: 512-838-2294
email: sfrench at-sign us dot ibm dot com