[linux-cifs-client] Re: Some problems with linux-cifs

Steven French sfrench at us.ibm.com
Wed May 4 03:16:37 GMT 2005

The comment about locking up Nautilus reminds me of the D_NOTIFY support
Make sure you turn CIFS_EXPERIMENTAL off (it is a build option in make
menuconfig), the D_NOTIFY support
which is not quite complete is on when CIFS_EXPERIMENTAL is enabled

Steve French
Senior Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center - IBM Austin
phone: 512-838-2294
email: sfrench at-sign us dot ibm dot com

http://buffalotech.com/products/product-detail.php?productid=97&categoryid=19