[linux-cifs-client] Re: attempting to connect to Windows server as different users

Naidu Bollineni naidu at kazeon.com
Thu Jun 30 20:45:37 GMT 2005

I haven't found any fix that can really handle this situation of
multiple users known to server(thru AD or some other means) connecting
to it simultaneously.

What I see in header_assemble() in misc.c is handling multiple UNIX UIDs
under the multiuser_mount case, and I am not sure if that applies to
this problem.

I still wonder if Windows servers ever allow it, and if there is any
Windows special edition that supports it.

Naidu Bollineni

Senior Member Technical Staff

Kazeon Systems

naidu at kazeon.com