[linux-cifs-client] cifs mounts never synch with changes

Steve Salazar eagsalazar at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 5 21:25:25 GMT 2005

You patch definitely seems like it could be related to my problem.  However,
I'm not really much for recompling and patching kernel modules.  I have done
this in the past but usually only when there were a,b,c type directions that
made the process simple.  If you could provide such instructions, I would
definitely try it out.

BTW, something is seriously wrong with the threaded view of the mailing list
archives.