[linux-cifs-client] cifs mounts never synch with changes

Vince Negri vnegri at asl-electronics.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 08:38:33 GMT 2005

Steve,

Have you seen my post of a couple of weeks ago
"broken client-side caching"? There was a patch attached
that fixed a similar (but not identical) problem I was having.

Dave Stahl informed me that my patch could be applied to
the 2.6.10 code - it would be informative to see if it
helps with your problem.

P.S. When investigating my problem, I found enabling
the extra debug via /proc/cifs/cifsFYI a great help.

Vince