[linux-cifs-client] updated patch for cifs for SLES

Steven French sfrench at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 12 15:26:44 GMT 2005

I do want to see the regenerated version of the patch - it has  been on my
todo list for a while (I had to put it off since there is a higher priority
oops to fix for the transact2 findfirst case in which multiple replies come
from the same server in response to only one requests and a filename
crosses the boundary between the two responses).  It is second or third in
the priority list to look at now.

Steve French
Senior Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center - IBM Austin
phone: 512-838-2294
email: sfrench at-sign us dot ibm dot com

linux-cifs-client-bounces+sfrench=us.ibm.com at lists.samba.org wrote on
04/12/2005 02:33:33 AM: