[linux-cifs-client] Problems with bitkeeper source

James Roper u3205097 at alumni.anu.edu.au
Fri Apr 8 15:24:17 GMT 2005

Steve,

I've split the existing SendReceive in two, SendMsg, ReceiveMsg, and
then SendReceive calls each of these, waits in between, and does some
clean up at the end.  I saw your new CIFSSendRcv routine, though I
haven't tried to understand it yet, is it intended to replace
SendReceive, and should I split it up for the purposes of asynchronous
reads/writes?

James