[linux-cifs-client] Mounting CIFS gives me permission denied

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Tue Oct 12 02:28:17 GMT 2004

James:

I tried it with administrator which does have permission to
mount the drive.  I also tried the mount on a windows computer
and it worked fine.  I don't think the user name and password
are the problem.

I tried tcpdump, but everything is happening on port 445, so
tcpdump is not decoding the packets.  Is there a way to
use tcpdump for this?

/proc/fs/cifs/PacketSigningEnabled has a 1 in it already,
so that cant be the problem.

Thanks,
	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, JAMM Consulting, (972)612-6056, www.JAMMConsulting.com
FREE! Valuable info on how your business can reduce operating costs by