[linux-cifs-client] Re: Incorrect FIND_NEXT2 transmission causing

Richard Hughes ee21rh at eim.surrey.ac.uk
Mon May 3 23:18:32 GMT 2004

Fixed it! Now I can do ls on a large share and there is no truncation.
CIFS works perfectly now. Enclosed is the minimal diff file, but I'll
write correctly the UNICODE debugging fixes and then post another diff.

I'm not sure why lastFindData->FileName was used, i don't think it was
even initialised.... pfindDataUnix->FileName gives the right values.

 Sorted. Richard Hughes

[root at laptop cifs]# diff file.c~ file.c
1796c1796
<                                               lastFindData->FileName,
---
>                                               pfindDataUnix->FileName,
1799c1799
<                                               lastFindData->FileName,
---