[linux-cifs-client] Problems with cifsmount and kde

stefan pacholski spacholski at gmx.de
Tue Mar 23 12:20:38 GMT 2004

Hi list,
I want to install SAMBA 3.0.2a with an Windows 2000 ADS SRV.
I have successfully installed WINBIND and PAM so in can loggin as an NT5
user in the console.
The Homedirectory will mount for the user which is going to log in.
I use libpam-mount with CIFS to mount the directories.
Now I want to start kde with these options, but it failed everytime I
startx.

.dcopserver_<machinename>__0

I am running a DEBIAN 3.0 SID with an 2.6.4 Kernel.

If some configuration files are missing I will post them if u say what u
need ;)

Greetz

Stefan Pacholski