[linux-cifs-client] Re: CIFS on Debian Stable (Agostino Russo)

Steve French smfltc at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 27 18:29:40 GMT 2004

The mount.cifs.c in the Samba source tree ie the file
branches/SAMBA_3_0/samba/source/client/mount.cifs.c shouldn't care about
the gcc version (unlike the prebuilt one) and really should be quite
simple to build i.e.
	gcc mount.cifs.c -o mount.cifs"
That is it.  I don't know if the link to mount.cifs on the project web
page is uptodate but it is probably close enough.  I need to check and
update a few links on that page this week.