[linux-cifs-client] Re: CaseInsensitivePassword

Rudi Chiarito nutello at sweetness.com
Wed Dec 1 18:18:53 GMT 2004

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 01:16:36AM -0600, Steve French wrote:
> Does the attached patch fix your problem?  It seems harmless (if someone

Yes, it works for me. I rebuilt the latest FC3 kernel with the patch on;
the same password is sent in both fields to the server and from there
redirected to the password server. It no longer fails.

I'll file a bug report for Samba and see if this needs to be tackled
there as well.

Thank you very much!

--
Rudi