[jcifs] Help need

MohamedKMajeed Haja moideen hmkmajeed at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 04:32:43 UTC 2017

​
Hi Team,

Presently my project is using jcifs-1.3.15.jar to support the SMB protocol.
However this jar is support only SMB1. Since our Windows server is upgraded
and support for SMB1 is limited or no longer exist.
So, we will be moving to support SMB2 or SMB3.  I would like to know do we
have any latest version which support SMB2 or higher?
​
I also found some similar version in git hub page
https://github.com/AgNO3/jcifs-ng
​ saying that will support SMB2 or higher. But it also mentioned that to
use Java version 1.7?

​We really need to use Java 1.7? since my project is running with Java 1.6
several years and upgrading Java version is quite big deal for me.

Please advise.​
​

​Thanks & Regards,
Mohamed K. Majeed H.​