[jcifs] File not found exception when trying to access paths with the ・ character in it

Tucci, Joel | Joel | CITD joel.tucci at rakuten.com
Mon May 2 09:01:45 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am using JCIFS to access a file share with a lot of Japanese names on it, and I am running into issues when the ・character in it

For example:

the path 人事部/要員・コスト管理課/

the first part is ok, but the second part causes an issue.  This may be related to the fact that “・” can be inputted using a slash, but I’m not sure.  I have tried escaping the character but that does not seem to fix the issue.  Do you have any clue what might be causing it?

-Joel