[jcifs] Query regarding the SMB support

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Thu Jan 21 18:37:40 UTC 2016

I have the NBT transport layer finished, as well as some very basic SMB1
support (needed because SMB1 can be used to negotiate SMB2).  Those parts
are (reasonably) complete.

I have a chunk of uncommitted code on my machine at home that has SMB2
Negotiate, Session Setup, and Error Response support.  I have wanted to get
that code cleaned up a bit before committing it.  Even then, it would be
incomplete (but it would be a good start).  Once Session Setup is working,
several other commands can be implemented without too much hassle.  The
next major headache after Session Setup is Create.

https://github.com/ubiqx-org/Carnaval

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org