[jcifs] jcifs-krb

Suter Daniel Daniel.Suter at snb.ch
Mon Mar 30 00:34:15 MDT 2015

We're using the jcifs-krb library. I found several posts indicating that this extension is not supported by the official jcifs project.
Is there an official website or something for this project? I found a project on github which seems to be a fork with a slightly modified version:

https://github.com/NetCitadel/jcifs-krb5

Thanks.

This e-mail message contains confidential information and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this message in error and delete this message from your system. As internet communications are not secure, the Swiss National Bank accepts no liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Swiss National Bank.