[jcifs] Peformance questions

levin levin.dream at foxmail.com
Sun Jun 7 07:48:44 MDT 2015

i use jcifs 1.3.18

From: "levin [via Samba]"<ml-node+s2283325n4686860h53 at n4.nabble.com>;
Date: 2015年6月7日(星期天) 晚上9:26
To: "Levin ++"<levin.dream at foxmail.com>;
Subject: Re: Peformance questions

   jcifs.Config.setProperty("jcifs.smb.client.dfs.disabled", "true");
        jcifs.Config.setProperty("jcifs.smb.client.useExtendedSecurity", "false");
        jcifs.Config.setProperty("jjcifs.smb.lmCompatibility", "2");
        jcifs.Config.setProperty("jcifs.smb.client.useExtendedSecurity", "false");
        jcifs.Config.setProperty("jcifs.smb.client.soTimeout", "35000");
        jcifs.Config.setProperty("jcifs.resolveOrder", "LMHOSTS,BCAST,DNS");

I build a http server in my android device,but it's a little slow.

 		http://samba.2283325.n4.nabble.com/Peformance-questions-tp4644647p4686860.html
 	 		To start a new topic under Samba - jcifs, email ml-node+s2283325n2512050h43 at n4.nabble.com
 		To unsubscribe from Peformance questions, click here.
 		NAML