[jcifs] Files seem stale, no modifications seen.

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Thu May 8 01:56:05 MDT 2014

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 12:40 PM, CifsCifsCifs <apguerlain at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> end of the day before.  This stale file is never read unless I go ahead and
> open it in vim or gedit, in which case it for some reason is suddenly seen
> as changed by my program.

Hi CifsCifsCifs,

So is the server Samba? The fact that JCIFS suddenly sees the
modification after trying to just read it makes it sound like some
kind of server-side attribute caching issue. But this is a wild guess.
You would need to narrow things down to specific JCIFS behavior that
think is incorrect before I could comment further.

Java Active Directory Integration