[jcifs] Need support for ipv6

madhur chaini madhurchaini at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 06:30:26 MST 2014

Hey,
I am Madhur Chaini working in Sanovi Technologies as  Java Software
Developer.Here we are using your J-interop and J-interopdeps and jcifs jars
for supporting WMI. And now we want to support both ipv4 and ipv6 address
in our product.Related jar i.e. JCIFS-1.2.19.jar is also not supporting for
file sharing between two ipv6 system.We have our product running in one
machine and i.e. Linux and we want to communicate to two Windows machines
over ipv6 address for file transfer and Replication.We are ready to pay
some amount for this changes also.Kindly Mail us back if you are interested
in making these changes in j-interop jar and its dependent jars i.e
JCIFS-1.2.19.jar and J-interopdeps. We will be waiting for your response.
Regards,
Madhur Chaini