[jcifs] jCIFS Project Activity

Neville Atkinson Neville.Atkinson at nzqa.govt.nz
Thu Apr 3 18:54:43 MDT 2014

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating jCIFS for use on a project, but we have a red-flag over the fact that there has been no release since late 2011.

I was just wondering whether the project is still in active development, or has it become dormant?

Thanks,

Neville

This email may contain legally privileged information and is intended only for the addressee. It is not necessarily the official view or
communication of the New Zealand Qualifications Authority. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or
information in it. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately. NZQA does not accept any liability for changes made to this email or attachments after sending by NZQA.

All emails have been scanned for viruses and content by MailMarshal.
NZQA reserves the right to monitor all email communications through its network.