[jcifs] Want to group up the file copying perfromance

yatin.baraiya baraiya.yatin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 06:31:05 MDT 2013

Hi all

 right now i am using the jcifs-1.3.17.jar for the copying the files to
windows server machine,
i had trying the approx. 1gb size file copying to remote file Repository
[which is windows server],

while i am using java  for the the file copying, i am using the bufferszie
of the byte is :16384 kb,
it takes the 3 minute and 35 seconds approx to copying it.

Then i had think that Suppose i increase the bufferszie , i had double to
previous one : 32768....then it  should to takes the less time to copying
it,
but unless it decrease my file copying  performance , now it takes the 4
minute to copying the my file.

Then i had try to manually copying the 1 gb files to remote file Repository
..it just takes the 1 minute  and 30 seconds only.

then why it takes too much time with the java.?

Now can anyone describe why it happen?
is there any way to fating my file copying process? can i reduce it to 1
minute and  40 seconds ?

anyone please share your knowledge with me,  regarding my issue .

Thanks
Yatin Baraiya