[jcifs] How to execute perl file which is located in the server path using Jcifs?

mariaprabudass maria.prabudass at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 05:24:46 MDT 2013

Hi,

I need to *execute my Perl script file using Java
Runtime.getRuntime().exec()*. But my perl script file *located in the server
path*. I tried via *java SmbFile system*. But I found an Error. Kindly
advise me, how to execute that perl script through *Java Jcifs* (Perl file
located in the server path).

*Example:-*

SmbFile serverPath = new
SmbFile("smb://domainName;userName:password@serverPath/");
String ServerFilePath = serverPath + "test.pl";
process = Runtime.getRuntime().exec("perl" + ServerFilePath);

*Error:-*

Can't open perl script
"smb://TNQADYAR;3975:pearl_3975@10.0.6.11/production_clean/DELETED_IN_ONE_MONTH/nimble/xmlvalidate.pl":
No such file or directory