[jcifs] Maven repository for jCifs

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 18:30:55 MDT 2013

Hi Jose,

I have never contributed a JCIFS package into any repository. Sorry!
But jcifs-1.3.17.jar is the latest so your descriptor thingy sounds
right.

Note that the 'jcifs-krb5' package is externally contributed and not
tested (actually I did try to test it and couldn't get it to work). So
unless you really know something about that package, you should be
using the stock package.

Java Active Directory Integration
http://www.ioplex.com/