[jcifs] Updating ACE[] using jcifs

christofer.dutz at c-ware.de christofer.dutz at c-ware.de
Fri Mar 9 01:09:56 MST 2012

Hey

I just documented how to generate the DCE/RPC stubs from a given IDL and then how to actually perform the calls on my confluence.
Here I am working with the svcctl to manage services, but it should be pretty much similar to what you are doing.

https://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=15007754

Hope it gives you the head-start nobody was able to give me.

Chris