[jcifs] Problem to write on SmbFile while trying to write by multithreading on java.

mrashid rasheed.mamun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 05:36:12 MDT 2012

Hi All,

I am facing some problems while writing on a particular SmbFile located at a
shared location through SmbFileOutputStream.
It seems pretty cool while doing the above job using single thread, but
problem happens while attempting to write on that single SmbFile using
multithread, some data is missing on SmbFile and the whole channel became
slow more and more rather than single thread instead of being faster. I'm
using different SmbFile objects to write on while using multithreading
feature but nothing fruitful comes out.

Thanks in advance for helping, its urgent.